TFK Catch Up Thread

Murderers

yeah I forgot about the ethnic cleansing of the people’s who lived around Anfield… And a club official stuck their dick in Sean Cox’s drink before they gave it to him the other day.

Cox love cocks

Why did they do that? Sick fucks.

It depends, either Liverpool beating City has sent some lads into absolute melt down and it wasn’t a penalty or; Liverpool are a bunch of murderous racists who piss on their dead and it was a penalty but Liverpool have bought off the FA (why they didn’t try that before this season isn’t entirely clear).

Fuck that shit.

I dipped into it there on Sunday night and I think the gist of it was that if you slowed down a replay enough on the VAR/TAA system (I may have one of these acronyms wrong), like slow it way, way down, you can actually see that one of the Liverpool players is in fact made up of billions upon billions of different molecules, which was irrefutable proof to some that The Pool have bought the British Premier League.

I could see what way the wind was blowing in the thread at that point and haven’t been back since.

Nobody ever accused a Scouser of buying anything

1 Like

You did a funny.

Where do I go lads.

Back away slowly and carefully and come back tomorrow

3 Likes

Anyone care to fill me in on what went down last night?

I see the site is only viewable to members again. Sid v Malarkey? What went down etc?

Anyone?

cc @Fagan_ODowd help bro.

The unstoppable cunt met the unmoveable cunt and they wasted a good 2 days of each others lives. Then Someone tweeted Paul kimmage. Then Esteban and Barney left this morning after an exchange. And absolutely everybody agreed this place is fucked. It’s not though. This place is great.

14 Likes

@mac spent 6 hours washing his hands

5 Likes

I finally permanently dislodged a couple of awkward pieces of dirt alright.

I smoke one 12” Doob and miss all the craic last night.

2 Likes

Pontius Pilate thought the same thing, how did that work out?

Did Kimmage react?

What did that wanker say to Estaban?