TFK Catch Up Thread

Labane being banned is mental.

1 Like

Fixed.

He was jailed. Turned out he was a very, very sick individual.

2 Likes

Someone needs to set up a thread about @anon7035031 and his conduct and take on the role and post as if they were his defence attorney

12 Likes

We could have a poll to vote for a jury, who then get to vote on his e-future. Great idea Big Mick.

His defence attorney will surely being doing his best to exclude black men serving on that jury … As the only black man on the forum, I look forward to these exchanges.

He knew too much.

1 Like

The Nogra are currently making arrangements for a “Dream Team” of trial lawyers. We will need a token black guy with strong Galway links on the jury. I can’t really say any more at the moment other than we’re going bigly on this.

2 Likes

You’ll be banned next so.

Being banned is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed on a poster.

2 Likes

Doesnt he know, he’s lost about 8 accounts on here.

Self exclusion is not the same as being banned

I dont even know for sure that he did. Maybe it was for not being woke …

What did he get banned for?

Was he sent to the gulag for wrong think? I hope his re-education goes well if that is the case. His contributions to the ravenous thread will be sorely missed.

1 Like

Another sabbatical???

@Rocko, why did you ban Labane?

Not to mention the glamour shots of mint juleps and old fashioned cocktails. He helped us momentarily forget our lowly roaster status.

2 Likes

Some fanny flagged a pic of shitty togs on here today… The place has gone soft… The under the bed crew have ruined the place.

2 Likes