TFK Christmas Party

yeah, I dont think I’ll be online in Perth for this one either fitzy! Sorry. also, I think the fact you think I’m attractive looking still scares me. stalker.:eek:

and I’m looking forward to supping a few Carlton draughts when I get over, quite enjoyed it when I was there. see if it really was as good as I remembered it.

Lads, are talking a Thursday night here or whats the norm?

Would a friday night not suit better Mac. We might have a chance of getting more Muldoons to come along. Maybe even the puke

Preparing a wiki on the TFK Christmas Party at the moment so that should tell you all you need to know.

All the more reason to have it on a Thursday night Fran :wink:

Just looking at the precedent set before and most nights were Thursday nights I think.

I think we should go early with it this year - sometime in November.

Month of December would be impossible for everyone as there are parties and general piss ups on every night of the week.

I also think it should be in Coppers - even if that means we go in there early.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I think we should go early with it this year - sometime in November.

Month of December would be impossible for everyone as there are parties and general piss ups on every night of the week.

I also think it should be in Coppers - even if that means we go in there early.[/quote]

forgive me if i have no say in this, but the month of november would have the poorest attendendances in coppers by a long shot.

thus, i respectfully suggest a december evening in coppers with the various female stereotypes that frequent the place.

(if the best chat up line available to me is that I’m here with a load of guys i met online, i’m going to need a large target audience)

[quote=“treaty_exile”]

(if the best chat up line available to me is that I’m here with a load of guys i met online, i’m going to need a large target audience)[/quote]

I’m going to stand beside Flano and hope some of the legendness rubs off.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]forgive me if i have no say in this, but the month of november would have the poorest attendendances in coppers by a long shot.
[/quote]

Coppers is like an everygreen tree - its fruits are ripe all year round.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Clarkey, Timofte, iamthegaffer,

Maybe PM Fitzy and head along to this too.[/quote]

should be in sydney then too

The venue MUST be Coppers too I think. Like Farmer said earlier I wouldn’t worry too much what day of the week it is, but Thursday I think would be the best.

Everyone attending is to bring one of those yellow post-it stickers with their username emblazoned across it in red pen/highlighter. These post-its should be stuck across posters’ cleavage area. One negative so far - it’s pretty disappointing not to have had any people volunteer to join the organising committee yet but we’ll plough on regardless.

Maybe we should volunteer Puke so he can make up for that shambles of a GAA competition. If its Coppers then I’d suggest we reserve the area downstairs outside the womens jacks.

Looking forward to it.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Committees and sub committees.

You’re like blooming Fianna Fail you bureaucratic fook.

November is the best time imo, last year there were too many distractions at Christmas. An early date would allow us to show the event the respect it deserves and prepare properly.

is that why there is a thread on Gym’s and Fry Ups running alongside this one?

November and Coppers sound good. We should probably look into whether they’d open the place at 5pm to accommodate us given the levels of interest so far. Really looking forward to seeing the morning after awkwardness between posters after they realise they probably shouldn’t have scored / tried to score.

You can still get a lunchtime carvery upstairs in The Jackson Court Hotel for 9. I suggest we meet up there at 12.45pm on the day in question and sit in for a 15-hour Copper’s session.

I think we should have a Quote of the Month competetion also.

This quote for example would be a serious runner for thismonths gong.