TFK “ Clamped “ Disputes Resolution Thread

@Rocko - please make this happen

My role will not impinge on your current role. I am only interested in a dispute as to whether a poster has been “ clamped “ or not.

Kind Regards,
CH

Surely to be able to adjudicate on clampings the adjudicator should be well versed in delivering clampings as opposed to being consistently on the receiving end of them

16 Likes

Oooooft

Who adjudicates on oooofts?

That’s a vicious clamping

This is not a Clamping I’m afraid. It is clearly a matter of choice as opposed to fact so as it clearly looks, it is not a clamping.

Regards
CH.

1 Like

It’s a clamping and your ongoing feud with @backinatracksuit has coloured your judgement. You’re clearly not able to adjudicate independently and you’ve bottled this call.

@Big_Dan_Campbell for clamping adjudicator.

That is a hypocritical statement to make. Your love of @myboyblue is also at question in your mindset.

My ruling is completely impartial and quite sensible.

A clamping is very subjective and more of a state of mind as opposed to something measurable. It simply can’t be adjudicated on as there are too many variables.

Its like beauty, its very much in the eye of the beholder

2 Likes

I’ll do my best. Thanks for caring.

:joy:

Many thanks. I’d hope some sort of punishment be doled out to the person in due course.

Sorry that you time had to be wasted like this, nonetheless.

This is where the original “Well Clamped” rating did the trick. It allowed a consensus to be formed on whether or not something was a clamping. A single clamped rating wasn’t worth a tinkers curse, but if you got 10…

4 Likes

I dunno mate, but if we need help with adjudicating on poooofts, we’ll contact you.

This is very true.

Truth be told, what we really need back are the tags.

That’s a clamping.

English please?

You’ve made a strong assured start here, well done.