I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

just setting this up where members can document their feelings of paranoia and drink related depression after the 4 day Paddy’s weekend excesses…

Another bad day on the nags was it Mick?

Fallen Empires Are Ruling

story bros?

I’ve decided to get my retaliation in first and gave up the sauce last Sunday for as long as I can stick it after a fairly heavy few days on the piss. 11 years boozing heavily, never off it more than two weeks. Time to do something else. Skag maybe.

a-boy-da-kiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd

no mate, just judging by the previous form of posters on here on holidays occasions ( weekends for that matter) i thought itd be nice if i started a thread where we could all gather our thoughts post the excesses…

it actually wasnt too bad on a punting front
So Young went wrong but thankfully he stuck on for third so i was saved as i got him at 5-1 last week, ( heavily backed him BTW)
A completelty adoc bet on sizing europe thankfully got me out of a rather sizeable hole that i was gradually digging for myself after yesterday,
TBH the festival hasnt really taken off for me at all, im still v disappointed over Binocular but there is one thing i am beginning to notice here and that is the link between horses that have run well at leopardstown this season all appear to be going well in cheltenham… Noble Prince is really tempting me tomorro at 5-1 in the first, the form of Realt Dubh was franked yesterday and he ran second to him earlier on this year… may have to large it up on this one… :pint:

Roberto Goldbaeck and Celestial Halo i will also be punting, bring on the paranoia

allright mate,
any suicidal thoughts lately?

Pills are great. I’d go with pills.

no fuck all now. you???

I went to the worst of bars
hoping to get
killed.
but all I could do was to
get drunk
again.
worse, the bar patrons even
ended up
liking me.
there I was trying to get
pushed over the dark
edge
and I ended up with
free drinks
while somewhere else
some poor
son-of-a-bitch was in a hospital
bed,
tubes sticking out all over
him
as he fought like hell
to live.
nobody would help me
die as
the drinks kept
coming,
as the next day
waited for me
with its steel clamps,
its stinking
anonymity,
its incogitant
attitude.
death doesn’t always
come running
when you call
it,
not even if you
call it
from a shining
castle
or from an ocean liner
or from the best bar
on earth (or the
worst).
such impertinence
only makes the gods
hesitate and
delay.
ask me: I’m

I told you a while back to go do the world a favour and hang yourself off the nearest tree you wretched excuse for a human being

The guilt ridden, catholic consciences of the west of ireland posters lilke farmer and kinvara’s passion that go a bit pear shaped after a weekend on the beer will hopefully provide some serious ammiunition to this thread come sunday evening

a-boy-da-kiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd a-boy-da-kiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd a-boy-da-kiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd

Are you alright?

i think im after doing a ‘charlie sheen’ on it

Both of you will be no loss to society…

Mickee - can you clarify whether we have to wait until Sunday or can we fire ahead now?

thats not what ur ma said to me last night after i came on her face

ChocolateMice is rattled now.