I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Did your hotel not have a bar / mini bar?

:rollseyes:

You don’t get the civil service expenses game.

It’s spoofers I don’t get.

Your boss is a minister which means you are the Secretary General of some Department?!

Holy fuck.

78yr old Bridget Hegarty “nearly got a heart attack” when her son came down and explained they wouldn’t be getting the lemonade.

You’d think that at 78 Bridget would have seen or experienced much worse things in her life than getting refused a drink. Hasn’t much to be worrying about if that’s all that bothers her though.

1 Like

No. For any PS staff the minister for that dept is actually and ultimately your boss.

eg. A prison officers boss is ultimately the minister for justice.

1 Like

I think you got away with it pal.

1 Like

Are you remangling yourself today bb or are you imbibing easily until you crash later at home?

Just got a pint this minute. Will have a few on th way home. The fear is beginning to kick in. The cunting meeting was a load of boring bollix it deffo put me on a downer.

1 Like

Quit while you’re ahead.

He’s not ahead

1 Like

Fuck lads. Train travel is. not easy. I think I’ve soiled myself here not entirely sure.
cc to all that have experienced this stuff before. How long before the smell begins to take over the immediate area ?

1 Like

Man up to fuck.

You’d make a terrible alcoholic.

This man appears to be drunk 24/7 @Brimmer_Bradley, I’d heed his advice.

1 Like

That cunt would be stocious after an ale shandy, I wouldn’t take any notice of him.

I don’t like this bragging thing of how many pints a lad would drink, but I’d have 6 for my breakfast, something I’m not proud of.

1 Like

I’d manage that easy enough. I’d always have a bowl of soup then to set me up for the afternoon session

Yeah if I was on a batter I’d go for days without eating anything proper.

1 Like

Keep ateing

How long more is Brimmers imaginary story going to go on for?

1 Like

It’s over since this evening. Sure I’m home now. Bloody glad to be home too. Could have stayed tonight but I’d be probably dead by lunchtime tomorrow if I did.