I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Fuck I’m well shook here.I dragged myself to the local spar for a big breakfast roll thinking it’d sort me. No such luck. I was getting the sugar shakes from lack of food but I just have the DT shakes now. It’s gonna be a long day.
Maybe a walk by the lake will sort me out.

A swim in that lake will sort you out either way. Kill or cure.

3 Likes

Did you get banes on it?

The only flaw in that post is “service” should also be in inverted commas.

1 Like

No just the standard rasher sausage and pudding. I can’t move out of the bed again, I’m weak as a kitten.

FFS has his stupid fake story loved to another thread now? :rollseyes:

What’re you trying to say here fuckhead?

1 Like

Your wine spritzers wouldn’t cause a fella to have a proper hangover. Stay out of this thread.

1 Like

You again? :rollseyes:

I can’t see how wine spritzers are any less effective than your imaginary pints.

1 Like

I don’t know what a wine spritzer is, but I’d say it’s more effective than an imaginary pint.

Not the way @Brimmer_Bradley drinks them…

@Brimmer_Bradley 5 bottles of Spaten for a tenner in Supervalu. That’ll sort you out

1 Like

Didn’t even go for the cure today. I’ve just had a mango flavoured innocent smoothie drink thing along with a brunch ice cream. Neither of them made me feel better
It’s gas when you’d be hungover and you’d get a craving for an Indian or Chinese or something and you’d be convinced it’ll cure you.
But after the slog to the takeaway or wherever you’re still as bad as before.

Headache? I can always handle tiredness but it’s the headache that kills me. Learned over the years though what to stay away from.

Has anybody tried former member @TheUlteriorMotive solution

Two Sambuca with a couple of drops of Tabasco in each pal. Down the hatch follow up with a few glasses of water and go lie down then you will be right as rain if you wake up

No. I rarely have a headache. Pure weakness, apart from a trip to the shop this morning I’ve done nothing the entire day.

What’s this ?

Will imaginary sambuca do him?