I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

After 4 heavy days off it. Another heavy weeeknd of it on the horizon next weekend. It’s relentless.

Make the most of it while you can, you will long for those weekends when you get older.

13 Likes

Every day I abstain from alcohol I think how lucky I am to have done so as I am full of energy and in much better form.

Yet somehow I yearn to go back to it all the time.

2 Likes

How long?

Couple of days usually.

I would only have 2, max 3 pints, and that would do me.

I think it is habit more that anything.

I thought you were on the dry for 12 months based on your post. Nothing better than a few pints. But your weekend feels about 3 times longer when you are not drinking.

Just getting it ready

It’s 10.00am you cretin.

It’s not it’s 10:17am you illiterate ape

My point stands.

Had you drink taken the night before the car accident? I’d be careful here if i was you. You never know who is watching or lurking.

Oh dear Harry. Post away. As you said, you never know who might be watching

I’m not suffering from drink related depression but I’m physically shattered, guys. I haven’t managed to get up yet.

Go back to sleep, mate… Your body is telling you that you need rest…please listen to it.

2 Likes

But I’m enjoying chatting to my online friends…

Big day tomorrow. Rest up

1 Like

That’s fine… Just get a snooze in this afternoon.

1 Like

Thanks, lads. I’ve decided to have a nap now until around 12.30/1. I’ll go for a little jog then to get some fresh air and sweat out the last remnants of my hangover. I’ll shower, get dressed and go to the shops after that to get some food and I’ll then be ready for the evening’s televised GAA matches. I’ll let you know if my plans change. Catch you later, guys.

1 Like

Good man @bandage.up and out for a jog and some decent food and you’re good to go. None of this pissing and moaning for three days like Brimmer after one of his imaginary drinking sprees.

1 Like

I awoke at 12.44pm, 1 minute before my alarm.

Sigh. Go agree with a feminist you sad fucking snowflake.