I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Not depressed but sick as fuck. I’ve brought the youngest to a 10:30am match and I’m home now and mad for a cure.
Mrs Bradley is having none of it though.

1 Like

oh christ, I am in a very bad way, i bate the shit out of someone in a pub last night, fucking disgraceful, i wish i was dead

In the UK? You need to split mate. Get out of there. The policing on the continent is so much superior to what you get in Ireland. They’ll find you and lock you up indefinitely. Grab what you can and flee.

1 Like

Probably a ring of steel outside his bedsit already. Will we give Gazza a bell @Tassotti to drop round with some chicken?

1 Like

You bad bastard. Sky News are reporting that Carl Froch has been arrested on suspicion of assault outside a Wetherspoon’s in Hackney last night.

4 Likes

Did you stick vaguely to Queensbury Rules or did you go full gurrier, Tassotti?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/8Bm0RIs-VJU

‘Go way ya traitor’

1 Like

I’d say @Tassotti would be a handy chap with his fists, I’d say he’d be a good man to look after himself

I’m absolutely banjaxed, ringing in the ears all day, a headache, hungover as fcuk. Sickened at how the Taoiseach ruined the All Ireland. I don’t know why in the fcuk I didn’t go for a swim* or something earlier today. Never entered my sozzled head until it was too late. All I’m left with is an empty pocket and vague memories of talking to washed up Tipperary hurlers, a bouncer threatening me with a life ban from his utterly shit night club and an interesting conversation with a very strange old Dublin character called Tommy who reminisced about backing The Other Tos in the 1990 Greyhound Derby at 100/1 ante post. All in all a thoroughly disastrous day out.

*I mean a genuine innocent swim as opposed to suicidal thoughts and depression-induced swimming

3 Likes

Lucozade sport, a banana and a wank…

2 Likes

You must be in a bad way to log back in here.

5 Likes

In that order

Yup… Lucozade sport will hydrate, banana for potassium/serotonin and a wank to release built up tension.

Winning formula.

1 Like

Tis like having a chat with the dog you know he is in no position to judge you

6 Likes

That’s a little insensitive of you, ChocolateMice, you of all people will know that the last of those suggestions is impossible for me now since my brief career in the engineering department of the provisionals was ended by a faulty alarm clock.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Finger away so kid…

Only sleep can save you now tho, mate. But since you brought it up, I just started reading this tonight

I’ll post it on when I’m finished.

1 Like

If it helps, I’m quite happy to act as a character witness for Tassotti if the judge wishes to hear mitigation in his assault case. I’ve known the accused for a very long time and always found him to be a person of honour and integrity. The fact that I’ve never met him, know his name or indeed have any proof that he exists at all should in no way take from the weight of my word. I will end my statement with a brief and dignified objection to the continued occupation of Ireland by Great Britain before being cheered from the court by Tassotti’s supporters.

10 Likes

Thanks. Do. Liam went all out with the cover art there. A colouring competition in the local national school perhaps.

:open_mouth: