I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

I’ll be smug as fuck if they catch the dirty little pretentious prick.

1 Like

Purple Van - on side it says
Glas Male Gogo Dancer
Phone 087 789 6969
Birthdays, Stags, retirements, funerals

3 Likes

:rofl:

‘What’s another sick day?’ as they say in the Irish civil service.

4 Likes

He’s entitled to them shure.

3 Likes

@glasagusban has some amount of lads rattled

6 Likes

It’s the most entertaining thing here recently, the stalest of stale bants are embarrassing :smile: he types a few words and the frothing starts

2 Likes

It’s too easy. Some drive up from kerry, fog and rain and a major accident after abbeyfeale. Took the night in limerick to break it up. Not a hint of drink on me in any car either, that’s for absolute fuck heads.

I’d have taken monday off but couldn’t remember if there was anything I was down to attend on Monday or not so didn’t chance it. I’ll know next time.

I was wondering about this a while back. Used to be a local of ours for a few years, lived a couple of doors from there. Was a grand spot, used to be real quiet with nice pints. go up and watch the few games mid week with only a few aul lads and a barman there.

Was up then one December and myself and a lad I lived with said we’d bring our missus’ in to see the pub and see if any of the regulars were still there. Place was thronged with a hape of students in Christmas jumpers, similar sort of crowd for Flannerys. There was one fella we knew sitting at the bar and we went over to say hello. He shook his head and just said the place was gone to shit.

Looks like it is still as bad anyway. Or good, depending on your outlook.

IN.
Time to give it up I think. 11:50am until 7:00pm last night. I’m ready to die now.

1 Like

Your a fuckin mug.Any lad your age drinking like that every week is a bit of a wino.

2 Likes

That was the first session in weeks !!! I truly regret it now though and it’ll be 3/4 pints Christmas eve next time I see a public house.

would you have a bit of beer gut?

No absolutely not. I’m trying hard to put on and keep on weight but it’s not happening.

Were you not getting numbers from Aussie lasses and flat out in Ryan’s only a week ago

A month ago buddy. November.

7 hours drinking on a Sunday? Fucking lightweight

You’re an inspiration mate.

I’ve been on Morphine for two days. Also ate two cana cookies last night and drank a bottle of single malt. I actually met God and am available for spiritual advice should anyone be in need.

8 Likes