I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Give him a break he was a bit tipsy after wine o’clock

2 Likes

Fucking love wine o clock

Some of you blouses shouldn’t be let out of the house if you’re going to get such a dose of the fear from a work do FFS sake

This thread is for fannies mate. Dont overthink it. Leave it as a place for them to talk about braiding each others hair and vagina farts.

1 Like

Complete and utter fannies or else loser oddball weirdos who can’t keep a lid on it and make a disgrace of themselves at a work party because they have no social skills.

Get me a gun

3 Likes

Did you blaggard yourself mate?

Second night in a row out drinking. Home about 12. Couple of Monkey 47s and then to bed. No hangover again today. I feel like cracked the code of life.

1 Like

Monkey 47s

It’s a gin full of Botannical goodness. Balances your electrolytes and enzymes and endocrine system. I imagine a traveling salesman in the Old Wild West selling it as an elixir of youth.

4 Likes

I’ve a feeling this stuff will be popular at AA meetings around Kilburn this Christmas

While not going mad any night I have been out all of the past week. The last break was last Sunday. I feel as if all the energy has been completely sapped out of me but other than that I’m ok.

1 Like

Thankfully not but had I been single I’d have ended up in a caravan.

1 Like

its all in the head lads

alcohol is actually poison, ye are destroying yer bodies and minds

1 Like

That shit is absolute rocket fuel. I was in company the other night and a lad was drinking it in the round…14.50 for a measure of it

Probably time to get up so :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Decided to go again.

The noble town of Trim is the destination this time.

Just woke up there in a whiskey induced fog. Had to be reminded of the last establishment we graced with our presence. In serious need of a cure here.

1 Like

@anon98850436