I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

There’s a pint in McCormacks for you. Just tell Jack to take it from my substantial winnings on Folsum Blue.

Heading out in an hour. Looking forward to a few pints.

2 Likes

Same as that, the first of the festive season. Can’t wait, I’m like a kid at Christmas

1 Like

Won’t be going to McDonald’s after kid for a feed. It’s gone up in smoke this evening

I might head in there for a flame grilled burger later.
Car looks suspiciously like an opel.

moderation

Jack is a sound man.

Cheers for the pint mate but I won’t take your winnings!

Suffering bad today. I drank like a champion last night with @Watchyourtoes @Bawny @chops91

4 Likes

I’d drink myself into oblivion too if I was out with those three dolts

14 Likes

Sorry pal I wouldn’t drink with someone like you. Frightening all the ladies away with your palsy looking head on ya. You and your clown Internet friends!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

“palsy”

Oh dear

Deary me… How’s your life? Wasting it away trolling! You Fucking loser ha ha :joy: :joy: :joy:

Stage 4

4 Likes

You laugh a lot at your inane posts you dolt

1 Like

Hey @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy suck a dick. You’re boring…

You’re

1 Like

You must have your poor missus constantly corrected.

It’s usually the other way around in a marriage pal

1 Like

Every time I fell asleep last nite I woke up in a start, to the sound of the front door knocking. Not the regular knocking, those slow deliberate knocks that tells you that opening the door would not be a good idea. 4 nightmares in the space of 2/3 hours, drowned with sweat and afraid. The last time i was in that state I was plugged into a morphine drip for 10 days.

10 Likes

I presume you weren’t at work today?