Tfk Exclusive: Irish International Fails Drugs Test

I thought the halifax reference would have sealed it.

That’s done the trick thanks Bandage. For some reason I thought the Derry player had to be retired.

huh?

same name as a rural footballer from LDerry, halifax & pat kenny-?

Paddy Kenny, disappointingly lo-fi.

Of course the cunt was on drugs , didnt he let in 5 against
Cyprus:rolleyes:

Any idea what drug he failed for? I presume it was some sort of weight loss drug as he didnt seem as rotund in goal this season as he did when he was in the premiership.

He says it was some over the counter thing apparently. No idea what though and didn’t bother reading anything properly on it yet.

The Times has picked this up now

Kenny tests positive for banned substance - reports
Republic of Ireland international goalkeeper Paddy Kenny is facing a possible ban after testing positive for a banned drug, according to reports this morning. Kenny is reported to have tested positive for the stimulant ephedrine and will now be subject to a disciplinary inquiry by the English Football Association.

It is understood the 31-year-old Sheffield United player has been suspended by his club and faces a range of possible sanctions from a reprimand up to a two-year ban.

Ephedrine is on the list of the World Anti-Doping Agency’s banned substances but is contained in some cold cures, and a positive test does not carry the automatic two-year suspension.

They have disgracefully failed to mention TFK as their source on this, but I think someone should update the exclusives thread immediately.

Well done soldier sledge.

Bit harsh! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair play to sledge on this one. So many of these ‘watch this space…’ teasers come to nothing. Ncc should be banned the next time one of his ‘stories’ comes to nothing.

That’s an excellent bit of work out of Sledge. breakingnews.ie my arse - TFK is where it’s at.