Sir Robert Geldof KBE

Who the fuck are you?

4 Likes

Everyone took to me right away. I’ve never felt so welcome anywhere. I really don’t see what you mean

The biggest problem on here Rock is the repetition. The biggest problem on here Rock is the repetition. The biggest problem on here Rock is the repetition. The biggest problem on here Rock is the repetition.

1 Like

1 Like

The ignore function would be a welcome return.
I log on here out of boredom, because it’s occasionally really funny, because of Kev, (b and c), because there isn’t much going on in the country you can’t get a handle on, and because, despite its venom, it restores faith in human nature, and finally, as it makes me feel irish.
It’s moderation is unsurpassed.

Its.

3 Likes

Fro.

Make up your mind.

1 Like

I’ve decided that “unsurpassed” could mean anything.

2 Likes

That was a nice little interaction @Bandage & @flattythehurdler. I don’t think either of ye are appreciated enough on TFK.

Some of the posts here are nauseating … we’re a great bunch of lads etc. etc.

No, you’re not. Most of you are wankers with severe mental disorders and nearly everyone here is unhinged.

I’m fully aware that i’m a wanker myself but that’s the difference, i’m aware of it.

Go away and get the mental help you need, you fucking gowls.

4 Likes

Many thanks for the compliment. It’s lovely to see things settling down between us too.

Until the whining starts when ye don’t win the all Ireland again.

Says Billy big bollox …

You’re like one of them lads who goes on a dry fucking January. All preachy to everyone else about how great you are for doing it when a small bit of moderation is all you need. Go fuck yourself.

5 Likes

I pretty much gave lads a tap in there and that’s the best you came up with?

Dear oh dear.

Things were unsettled between us ?
I didn’t notice that buddy.

@Bandage is a lovely fella these days. :clap:

Massive change from the awful cunt he was last year when he was banning lads right left and centre.

2 Likes

Well I don’t like to brag about that

Typical @mac problem drinker comment.