TFK International Business Travel Thread

I always make sure to wrap up when I’m abroad and put all my receipts in a plastic cover.

4 Likes

I find it hard to believe to be honest, it further reinforces my dim view of the backward Oirish, I thought submitting expenses every month or few months went out in the stone age

1 Like

Try explaining that to an internal audit department.

Back into Terminal 5, over to T1

Best of luck mate. We’re all rooting for you.

2 Likes

Even the self service queue?

It’s a decent trek but the train is a great job.

Can’t use it with kids.

Apologies to all my fellow international business travelers - I am using terminal 2 in Heathrow. A schoolboy error on my part

We go again.

When LCY works, it really is fantastic. 100 mins from wheels up to my hotel room today.

1 Like

LCY is great, infinitely preferable to LGW or LHR. wouldn’t stay in the area unless I was working in isle of dogs area though.

Signing in from the waiting room of Ireland Inc - 51st and Green

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Disgraceful carryon this morning from CityJet. The 0635 to LCY has yet to take off, they announced that they were waiting for other passengers. Turns out they’ve delayed us and they’re now loading passengers from the next flight to LCY.

I booked the 0635 as I have an early meeting, if the later flight would have suited I would have gotten it. I’m seething.

Liveline?

1 Like

Back at my desk in Dublin, guys. Was 10 minutes late for the meeting in the end. Return journey was seamless thanks to DLR.

Not a bit of snow left in London, all cleared already.

3 Likes

London calling.

1 Like

Safe travels, pal

1 Like

Brussels calling, the shithole

I’m in Greggs in Rochdale.

1 Like

Showing the car keys off I see. Flash bastard.