TFK International Business Travel Thread

You’ll definitely need a bib this weekend :grinning:

Sound pal. Just across from Warsaw towers there

Tell your boss you got stuck in traffic and risked missing your flight so had to park as close to the airport as possible to get there on time. You wouldn’t believe the amount of crashes/tailbacks between the Blanch and airport exit :smirk:

Send him a text with a few spelling mistakes to show you’re running to security and typing at the same time.

1 Like

Park in Airside and get a taxi. Or walk. Much cheaper.

They clamp in Airside now.

My sister is in and out of Dublin 2 or 3 times a month. She has some company who meet her at the front door of the airport take the car off her and meet her at the front door with the car when she gets back. Costs about 60 quid a pop I think

If you’re flying from Dublin driving up is the only option.

The amount of delays lately over those French cunts will fuck you over with eireagle or citylink. Particularly if its one of the late flights back into Dublin.

This crowd I’d say

https://expresspark.ie/

Thats them alright. Great value really.

Got into the blue car park no bother. Fairly full though, wouldn’t like to be going there now

Are you traveling today buddy ?

1 Like

I surely am kid. Money never sleeps. Day off today though meeting a mate for a hugh

How many updates should I be aiming for a day lads. Been a while since I was on international business

If sober the 1 per 8 hour period will do. If you’re locked about 2 per hour is the norm I believe.

1 Like

What part of the world are you in on bidness, e-pal? Are you on the mainland?

I’m on the mainland. I’m afraid to divulge any more information than that after the recent TFK stalker incident.

AGS have eyes everywhere mate.

Short hop to London for an early morning meeting I need to be on my A game for so traveling over evening before.

Flying in the early evening from Dublin is a nice experience. Airport is very quiet. A couple of glasses of wine, fire off some emails, catch up with some new music, tfk. It’s all good for my serotonin.

3 Likes

Back up for this interview again boys. Round 2. Up early this time

5 Likes

Did you not get a job in the meantime with uber?