TFK International Business Travel Thread

The ballsy Oirish international business travellers being ferried around in a little mini bus to a shed. You couldnā€™t make it up.

4 Likes

never been toheathrow and had to change terminals then?

Sort that sentence out FFS.

Weā€™re back to boom conditions now. It really sorts the business wheat from the chaff. The big ticket guys are back in helicopters and private jets. The functionaries are on a mini bus to a shed on the edge of the airport

7 Likes

Youā€™d want your head examined to fly from Dublin airport .

I fly my private jet into London City.

surely LHR would be handier for your frequent trips to slough?

Iā€™m in the City usually.

do you mean the square mile or the isle of dogs

Art trying to pretend he is an international business man is quite funny. The same chap who was getting a bus from Amsterdam to Brussels last week.

10 Likes

high speed train, do try to keep up fagan

The heart of the action. Wherever that takes me.

Heā€™s an awful man for the per diems.

Flying out of Dublin -Whereā€™s the best place to dump a motor for a few days. Any private car parks handier than the blue car park?

Itā€™s taken a few trips to positively confirm it, but I can relay that Oslo is still an awful kip of a place, guys.

The crown plaza do a handy shuttle service

1 Like

Can you expense parking? I wouldnā€™t go near the Blue carpark unless I was leaving the motor there to go on holidays for a couple of weeks.

Itā€™s in the red car park 8 euro a day through Ryanair

1 Like

Oā€™Dublin airport, it must be one of the few places left in the developed world without a rail link to the City

3 Likes

A few of the American ones donā€™t and Iā€™m fairly sure Melbourne hadnā€™t one either when I was there, but that was years ago and I was hammered.