TFK Intranational Business Travel Thread

I have to make a work visit to Dublin tomorrow. I need to be at the office at around 9/9:30.
What is traffic like coming in the N7 at rush hour?

I’m considering just getting the red-eye from Colbert to Dublin (Heuston)

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1007883, member: 1786”]I have to make a work visit to Dublin tomorrow. I need to be at the office at around 9/9:30.

I’m considering just getting the red-eye from Colbert to Dublin (Heuston)[/QUOTE]

I believe all the intra-national businessmen are using the €10 bus these days.

I won’t be getting a bus. I’m on business.

Are we going to meet @Bartosz Bereszynskiego[/USER] and [USER=1]@Rocko in the 51 for lunch?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1007883, member: 1786”]I have to make a work visit to Dublin tomorrow. I need to be at the office at around 9/9:30.

I’m considering just getting the red-eye from Colbert to Dublin (Heuston)[/QUOTE]
Mightn’t be too bad because it’s a Friday and the capital is still in holiday mode but I’d still give yourself an extra half hour.

I’ll be abroad on a city break, pal. Unfortunately @Rocko doesn’t lunch in The 51 any more.

:frowning:

Drive to the Red Cow Hotel. Breakfast continental style there (you don’t want ketchup on your Tipp Supporters Club tie). Pre-book 1st class cabin on Luas red line into Dublin city centre.

Once he gets to the Red Cow he will be fine. It’s getting from Citywest to the Red Cow is where the delays will be.

The new road layout at Newlands has confused most of the roasters coming into the city. I’d get the train if I were you. Luas from Heuston should bring you close to where you need to get to.

Get the train and have a snooze. Only 4 quid to park at the train station all day.

anyone know how bad the traffic will be on N7 tomorrow around 3 o clock travelling from Dublin ?..I presume it will be like a car park with Electric picnic starting?

Think you’ve answered your own question there mate.

not really pal as I have never done the journey on that particular weekend before so I can’t say for sure…

Just realised this now. Shite.

I think I’ll get just the red eye train. That way I can conduct business on the laptop on the way up and relax on the way down.

:rolleyes:

The Luas from Heuston brings you to the North Side.
Regardless of all the talk about the IFSC everybody knows that all serious business is done between the grand canal and the liffey on the south side.

Go suck a lemon.

[ATTACH=full]1647[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1007933, member: 1786”]
Regardless of all the talk about the IFSC everybody knows that all serious business is done between the grand canal and the liffey on the south side.[/QUOTE]

Only the drones are in the IFSC, the decision makers are in D2.

Just realised this now. Shite.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1007934, member: 332”]Go suck a lemon.

[ATTACH=full]1647[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

fuck off you welch…