TFK is awfully boring lately

The new Galway clique numbers some of the most boring cunts ever to post on the INTERNET. Good post, mate.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNKt4UL64KI

3 Likes

All Wmeath again.

Says it all when I got a nice post for that.

You couldn’t make it up. You’d want your head examined giving that a like. But you’ve a great way about you all the same.

6 Likes

4 good reasons to log off for the day.

4 Likes

See ya.

2 Likes

Some slap in the face to @TreatyStones

2 Likes

There’s a rural Galway clique, none of whom appear to live in Galway, instead residing in such places as British Columbia, Nebraska, Wyoming and, eh, Didsbury. That’s a very dull clique.

On the other hand there are key forum members such as myself and @Nembo_Kid who reside in Galway town. This is not a clique due to our confident, unflappable, independent natures as posters.

@KinvarasPassion would appear to be the only forum member who is both a native of Galway and who actually lives in Galway.

1 Like

It’s quite hilarious that the forum’s snowflakes like @glasagusban and yourself are now trying to offload the title to others. Own it man.

I am pretty confident I speak on behalf of most rural Galway natives, regardless of where they live, that the only thing worse than native Galway city cunts are blow in denizen* cunts living in Galway city.

• in the historical meaning of the word, a foreigner allowed certain rights in his adopted country/county.
1 Like

What’s your problem here, mate. Labane owned you in US politics, you seem to think if you don’t admit you were clamped it never actually happened.

You’re the one who got all offended and started a thread about something somebody else said, pal.

Take your own advice and own it, as you say.

Quite in keeping your support for the anti-immigrant candidate, immigrant.

2 Likes

We are just after elections still have gaa club. Socor NFL what do you want

[quote=“Sidney, post:102, topic:22616, full:true”]
Quite in keeping your support for the anti-immigrant candidate, immigrant. [/quote]

So much wrong in such a small sentence…

1. I didn’t vote for Trump, but as the president elect of the USA, I now support him, just as I supported all prior presidents while I have lived here. I will continue to support him unless he does something that would cause me to withdraw my support. The earliest that can happen is January.
  2. Trump is not anti-immigrant, he is anti-illegal immigrant. As someone who has only ever been in the US legally, I have no issue with securing borders and controlling who enters the country.
  3. Finally, you live in Ireland, and as you are referencing me in a comment, I am an emigrant not an immigrant. Surprising ignorance of the English language from you.
1 Like

We won Brexit

We won the Trump USA Presidency

Life is good

We are very happy with the outcome of our work and really don’t have anything to be worked up about.

“We”?

“Our work”?

All you did was comment on a message board in Oireland mate.

And people think I have reality issues.

1 Like

Commentator’s eye.

:clap:

2 Likes

Talking to oneself personality disorder, a small step on the way to full on schizophrenia.

Only beaten by the dreadfully boring answer to the nogra riddle

Please report yourself to yourself for making claims about other posters’ mental health.

I know you take this kind of thing very seriously and get extremely offended when posters do it.