TFK Lickarses

You’ve got a lovely way about you pal, you shouldn’t change that. There’s enough bitter fuckers on this forum already. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Says the king of the bitters.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler will be in the running if he keeps up the quality of yesterday’s posts.

1 Like

Between that, his charity endurance events, his efforts to take a photo of his wife’s friend’s fake boobs, and negative posts about Tipperary, he has practically every constituency on the board catered for.

And he is a Celtic fan. The only box he doesn’t tick is the limerick delusionist.

1 Like

The horsey set are still there to be convinced

I hear he’s got a big nose too.

Not from the photo of himself he posted up here before

Is he into Italian football, does he have strong opinions on Rory McIlroy, farm machinery. Could be Mr tfk territory

Yes, but he’ll be divorced and deported in the process.

Ouch!!

I’ve given that a like

Thanks mate. That’s you off the mark now. You’d better root out your leaving cert results. :relaxed:

I just got a badge for reading the site guidelines. Nearly 10 years in, it was probably about time I did. They were very funny.

Link, mate?

4 Likes

:joy:
Anything for a badge

3 Likes

:rofl:

Good old Horsebox

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Ill give you like and a tea in a mug mate too

6 Likes

Hit the menu icon and go into “About”. Anything to help mate, next time you need a 10th or 20Th let me know, though I would probably would have been the first anyway.

1 Like