TFK Lickarses

Jesus wept, you’ve an awful lot to bother you kid.

I’d nearly give you the 8th like for that post, but I won’t bother now.[quote=“Gman, post:153, topic:21737, full:true”]
If it wasn’t bad enough the fad of looking for ten likes, this new phase of telling lads they are giving them their tenth like is some lickarse arsing and like baiting. Who gives a fuck if you are the tenth person to give a like? And the need to be thanked for it? Give the like and fuck off.
[/quote]

1 Like

It’s all right I covered your ass

2 Likes

Much appreciated Mike :laughing:

1 Like

Given that the first like.

I’ve given that its tenth like there

Have you?

I sincerely hope it earns a nice post someday pal.

You can’t bate a first like though.

Yep

Shot your load too early pal. It seems well respected and all round great poster @Gaybyrne got the all important tenth.

1 Like

#Gayzumped

1 Like

:thinking:

I just liked Gays one and only post as a little reward for him.

1 Like

It would be interesting if @Rocko could provide a “like received vs total post” league table as a measure of the quality of the poster.

I will have a guess that @anon67715551 would be a clear winner. Moderate posting volume and his folksy shtick goes down down treat with most and can even cross the urban rural divide

@Rocko make it happen please. I think this could be the most prestigious honour available on the board. Like wearing the maillot jaune

4 Likes

This is something that I’ll definitely turn my hand to later.

2 Likes

It might reduce the volume of posting from certain less favored posters, which can only be a good thing.

A stunning lack of self awareness there

7 Likes

Check my record versus yours pal

No

That’s a clamping for chump_rolleyes_chringe.

1 Like

Jesus… I give out way too many likes. @Rocko can you put a quota on me please.

3 Likes