TFK Opinion Poll

[quote=“north county corncrake”]so FF are fucking up the country beyond belief but if they have a decent candidate in your area you will still vote for him?

hate that attitude[/quote]

The problem though NCC is that the government don’t encourage any of us to have any concern for the bigger picture. We have turned into a nation of m finers, hence people are not going to think of the collective good, they are only interested in what’s in it for them.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]so FF are fucking up the country beyond belief but if they have a decent candidate in your area you will still vote for him?

would it be better to vote in some proven clown or a former gun runner simply on the basis of them not being ff?

Very surprised Fine Gael is so low down but Kenny’s a tool. And anyways how can you take a party that lets Graham Geraghty run for them in election seriously??

should have also said there is feck all decent FF candidates and I woulnt vote for them anyway, for the reason you mentioned. but at the same time I’d be wary of voting FG too as I dont think under Kenny they have the backbone to do anything. Last 2 times I voted it was sinn fein and Labour.

so you would rather continue the way we are going towards oblivion?

fair enough:D I jumped the gun a bit

where did i say that?

thats not like you to do that NCC!!:smiley:

Flynn is a cunt, Lowry on the other hand is the reason FG are where they are. He’s the best leader they never had.

Fuck Labour, that Joan Burton is excellent at nothing but talking through her hole.

Joan Burton - I would.

Herself and Deborah Meaden in a threesome you sick fook.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Labour steaming in with a motion in relation to the public sector pension levy, this could be a good month for them.

Her daughter’s tasty.

Correction - was tasty

Joan used to be an accountancy lecturer. I’d rather clean up cum in a brothel than have to listen to Joan talk accountancy for four or five hours a week

that’s tr:)ue, I only ever voted in Ireland once, I think it wsa in 92 and I voted Labour. Which is a surprise since my family are blueshirts going back a long way

Fine Gael haven’t a hope of a vote with that cardboard cutout in charge. The fuckin eejit is even reading from a script in Dail debates and ultimately he can’t put the boot into Fianna Fail because he’d have been the exact same. Additionally, they’d be further to the right than Fianna Fail in terms of putting the boot into the disadvantaged. Bruton gives them a chance, Kenny gives them none.

Phil Hogan.

Phil McCracken?