TFK Personality of the Year (2015)

Anyone but @myboyblue

4 Likes

@maroonandwhite is a shop in for the way heā€™s manipulated @chocolatemice to resign as Segunda commish.

@HBV for me. By a mile.

3 Likes

I forgot to even mention the macroaster series! The most alarming decline has been @Sidney, he had a minor breakdown in oz when he saw facebook girl being drunkenly led into the jacks of the pbh by three members of the south sydney rabbitohs, he recovered slightly but the macroaster mini series sent him into a downward spiral, all of a sudden he wasnt the resident satirist and he made a show of himself trying to be funny with every second post in an attempt to regain ground. Hereā€™s hoping for a better 2016 for our favorite galwegian/dub

4 Likes

Get the fuck, mousey is one of my oldest e pals, heā€™s done more for the segunda than you could dream of, its sad he wasnt able to let go of the reins gracefully but he is and will always be real segunda. You dont know what division to call home you cunt. Like a wexford man in donegal, you are lost, wandering

1 Like

Agreed. This appears to be one of those awards handed out to the slow kids in junior infants.

2 Likes

But he tries so so hard

iā€™m just trawling for another cheap ā€˜nice postā€™

Itā€™s disappointing to see the way some lads are chasing these I must admit.

3 Likes

@KinvarasPassion

Sort of lad you would be happy to know ā€œin real lifeā€

@Tassotti will probably win it as you have to leave Ireland and make it abroad before You are accepted as a success (the cranberries, father ted, Conor mcgregor, graham norton ).

1 Like

You have a chance of a nice post with that post

You expect it from some fellas, but to see a forum heavyweight practically begging for one, it truly rocks ones faith.

1 Like

Iā€™d say that KP thing is an elaborately constructed wheeze and heā€™s an utter cunt in real life. He let the mask slip there big time at the weekend when he let it out that he was trying to blackguard some poor workman into going up onto a tin roof for ā‚¬20 in the teeth of a storm.

14 Likes

That would be the East Galway in him and going to Ballinasloe horse fairs as an impressionable young fellow.

AND THE GAA PICKS THIS YEAR:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Arenā€™t you in Canada searching for yourself?

@Fagan_ODowd

The man just keeps everyone in check.

Thereā€™s never been a time on this forum when I havenā€™t been in decline. Itā€™s a bit like hurling always being in crisis.

3 Likes

@HBV or @Smark for me

Heā€™s searching for todayā€™s dinner. In someoneā€™s bin.
The dozy cunt.