TFK Real Madrid Fanzone

we won 4-2 tonight versus villarreal

the worlds best player got a hatrick

im expecting the Champions league to be won this season so this should be a cracking thread

fuck those servile peasants from catalan

You Royalist pig! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love to Read about Madrid :rolleyes:

wtf is your problem

Who said I have a problem?

Mac’s crusade against typos continues apace.

more esteemed posters than you saw the typo & let it go so I cant see why you didnt- you enrage me

Oh it was a typo? My sincere apologies. I never thought an excellent poster as you would make such elementary errors.

stay off this thread

:barcasmile:

:slight_smile: +1

Signing in. I saw through the fake Barcelona bullsh1t when I was a tot. Royal Castillon all the way.

9 times European champs.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I see Barcelona have abandoned their whiter than white policy and long standing tradition of not having a shirt sponsor and have sold out to Qatar Foundations.

Barcelona in bed with FIFA, Sepp Blatter & Qatar’s world cup bid it seems.

didn’t Real Madrid’s presidential advisor pocket 15 million from Qutar winning world cup bid

they are scumbags mate-

I don’t know puke. But I doubt he ever portrayed himself in the saintly fashion like Barcelona like to do

saintly?

you are being a bit melodramatic now, fran

I’m just putting a few facts out there for discussion, puke. The fact that Barcelona have never had a sponsor on their shirts has been something of a badge of honour for them down through the years. I’ve listened to the bullshit on numerous ocassions from Barcelona supporters. It seems a bit hypocritical to me now that seems that they’re knee deep in Qatar money

Barca aren’t knee deep in it at all mate…They had a liquidity problem during the summer due to the fcat that Laporte wanted to leave a mess behind him to make his replacement look bad…Debt will be cut to about 30 million come the end of the season,knee deep in it alright…yet more melodramatics

good to see Fran see beyiond the whiter than white bullshit the catalan pigs portray