TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

Youā€™re serious about this mate? Itā€™s difficult to tell but Iā€™m intrigued. Surely trading is an integral part of the game and one which can separate the men from the boys or the casuals from the lads who watch some games. So long as you donā€™t allow yourself to be ripped off how are you damaging your chances?

Each to their own ā€“ Iā€™ll trade if things get dire ā€“ I donā€™t see any reason to trade this early in the season tho - itā€™s way too early and thereā€™s great value on waivers and players are only finding form for the first 2-3 weeks. Itā€™s a sign of bad planning/drafting if youā€™re trading in week 2.

Iā€™ve lost a top 3 tight end, Iā€™m looking around for a replacement that could match up, I wonā€™t get that on waivers. Iā€™ve good backup and potential in RB and WR. Iā€™ve always used the waivers but I enjoy flicking through the depth charts as well picking out potential trades.

Thatā€™s the beauty of managing a franchise, mateā€¦ everyone has their own way. I personally donā€™t want to help others unless iā€™m backed into a corner myself.

Mate, you could trade away your entire franchise in another league and it could only help.

Well mate, you probably already know that Iā€™m a 50% winning franchise owner this year so youā€™ll at least give me the respect that a record like that warrants, :nerd_face:
And tell your mate @carryharry to trade Jordan Reed to me, the prick was moaning about him on Sunday.

Jordan Reed is one concussion away from dyingā€¦ leave him off.

Did you know this @carryharry? Iā€™ll be doing you a favour.

Who were you offering him?

Dropping Sammy Watkins a few hours before the game last night will definitely not go down as one of my better decisions. Cunt.

Fake news.

Oooft, tough one that Mac, lets hope it doesnā€™t come back to haunt you!

Having an awful week in all leagues.

1 Like

Shite as well across four different leagues - unlikely to break 100 points in any of them apart from this one. We havenā€™t even hit the fucking bye weeks yetā€¦

Stefon fucking Diggs

1 Like

Even the Bengals are laughing at me this week.

Despite Kendall Wright and Eric Ebron doing the sum total of fuck all for me today it has been a heck of a performance from my men this week

Brady carrying the team

Bullshit. Matt Prator is

A bad week ā€¦ I broke 100 anyway when it looked like I wouldnā€™t break 60 at one stageā€¦ Two weeks in a row I picked up waivers that had monster games and didnā€™t play themā€¦ fucking gowl.