TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

Incomplete. 3rd and goal!

Larry grabs it on the 3!

4th and goal.

Incomplete!!!

@Chucks_Nwoko has grabbed the most unlikeliest of victories here tonight!

What drama.

Eat shit @The_Burner.

1 Like

45 points from Fitz & Elliott, coupled with a duck egg from JJ Nelson see the Shittsburgh Steelers triumph.

Never give up guys, never give up.

I’ll be happy to get a few games outside of the Eastern conference now, it’s dog eat dog

Nice little summation there, I was on tenderhooks at 7 o clock this morning reading that, well done. I assume @The_Burner was in bed and missed all the fun.

You’d barely even know this league existed but for @Chucks_Nwoko

A facile win for the Provos who move to 3-0 despite a Draft Grade of D from nfl.com

Commiserations to @Fran but it wasn’t even close.

It’s common knowledge in TFKNFLFF circles that the worst thing a franchise can do is start 3&0.

I’ve equalled the total amount of wins nfl.com projected for me after just three weeks.

The Provos manage to up their game up their game every year for their tie with Fran Sanfrisco. Denfensive frailties and a slow start let us down this time around

fucksake - picked up my 6th and 7th choice waivers only which were just QB cover and a K… cunts.

What the fuck do you expect?

I’m just venting, mate … I thought losing this week might drop me down the priority table but I stayed 10th … I may have to eat horse-shit and put together a trade soon.

For the record, I’m not taking this league seriously.

1 Like

Which league are we taking serious?

Oh the GWM. I’ve a Bowl final defeat to avenge.

1 Like

@Shittsburgh Steelers - check your texts

The coach rating doesn’t lie. The Dynamic Letdowns are a far better franchise than their records suggest and we are going to steamroll that hook nosed cunt @mac this weekend

2 Likes

The clue to your team is in the name mate. We’ll not be losing our unbeaten record to you this weekend.