TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

I thought long and hard about McCoy as I was sure he would be there at #4, but the Bills are a mess so I would have passed.

Heā€™s going to see plenty of action alright, I hope for your sake he holds up.

Im hoping Shady sees the treatment table early.

ANCHORED BY AN OUTSTANDING POOL OF WIDEOUTS, THE DYNAMIC LETDOWNS EXPECTS TO FACTOR HEAVILY INTO THE PLAYOFF PICTURE

Draft Grade
A-
Proj Record
8-6
Proj Finish
DRAFT SUMMARY
When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, thatā€™s the sign of a focused GM. Such was the case with The Dynamic Letdowns, which flipped their ninth overall pick into a projected fifth-place finish in thefreekick. They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early, using three of their first four selections to pick up wide receivers. In conjunction with that drafting strategy, The Dynamic Letdowns ended up with the most prolific foursome of wide receivers in the league.
In the 6th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Ameer Abdullah was selected at pick number 64 versus an ADP of 94.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
Tom Brady may have been a steal in the 5th round, with an overall pick of 57th compared to an ADP of 24.0).
The fantasy hopes of The Dynamic Letdowns might rest heavily on the fortunes of the Bengals, as they have four of them on their roster.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back in the Segunda next year guys.

WITH SOME REACHES EARLY, SHITEHAWKS ASPIRES TO TRANSCEND THE MIDDLE OF THE PACK

Draft Grade
C
Proj Record
2-12
Proj Finish
DRAFT SUMMARY
Shitehawks, who had the fourth overall pick, will be hoping to top modest projections. They grabbed wide receivers early, using three of their first four picks to address that position. At another spot in the lineup, Shitehawks was able to secure a foursome of running backs with plenty of room to grow.
If other NFL.com users are right, Derek Carr was a steal in the 11th round (124th overall pick versus an ADP of 92.0).
Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Thomas Rawls in the 7th round was somewhat of a stretch (76th overall pick versus an ADP of 142.0).
Antonio Brown will bring extra value if thefreekick has a PPR format, as heā€™s projected to rank second in the NFL with 94 receptions.

Iā€™m banking on Keenan Allen and Jeffery finding old form and Iā€™ll do ok.

Itā€™s terra that an A- draft grade still has you missing the playoffs.

By the way guys, my whole team is on the block.

Welcome to the big leagues

considerable gulf in class between the Primera and the Gene Wilder. While the Wilder is widely acknowledged as the Champions league of TFKNFLFF, the old adage rings true; You canā€™t be the best team in Europe, if youā€™re not even the best team in England.

Bang on - Was given a B+

The Shitsburg Steelers - I take it thatā€™s you @Chucks_Nwoko ? Franā€™s 49ā€™rs didnā€™t spare you last night. Cagey contest so far between my Bears and the Teabaggers, as are indeed the majority of other match-ups.

@Mac Iā€™ve sent a trade offer to you.

I believe thatā€™s a worse offer than your last offer?

Itā€™s the same offer, I havenā€™t changed anything. Iā€™ll withdraw it so if youā€™re not interested.

Sorry I was mixing you up with @Chucks_Nwoko who tried to pass me some garbage. Leave it with me till tomorrow

Sound, let us know as soon as you can tomorrow as Iā€™ll have to hit the waiver wire if you accept the trade.

Chucks will do that all season long.

1 Like