TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

Same as, not waiting an hour but definitely slow on updates.

A solid week.

Congrats @Rocko. I have grave concerns for the future of the Shittsburgh Steelerā€™ Dadsā€™ Army.

Just looking there - itā€™s gonna go to the wire but I should just about hold off @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty and go 2-0 ā€¦ A lovely start to the season.

How bad was gronks injury

Done for the yearā€¦

Have you a useful replacement.

I donā€™t do tradesā€¦

It wonā€™t go anywhere close to the wire CM, youā€™re home and hosed, congrats pal.

Struggling badly at QB and WR, going to be a tough season unless I can make a few shrewd additions on the waivers.

Need just over 6 points from Abdullah and Prater here in the second half to get the better of @Turenne. That bullshit holding call on TJ Lang cost Abdullah a 19 yard reception just before half time :frowning:

1 Like

Thereā€™s some lovely negative yardage for you to start the half.

Abdullah breaks off a big run and then limps out and I trail by one. Riddick then gets an improbable third down conversion to rob me of the go ahead football.

Fml

Ouch, thatā€™s nasty.

Had a guy in a home league needing 3 points from Marshall for the win. He was tormented the whole game.

@blake needed 6.8 points from Golden Tate to beat me which should have been easy enough. Tate ended up with 4.5 :ronnyroar:

Hard luck. Donā€™t read too much into losing to the Provos. Weā€™ve been running riot in this league for years.

1 Like

Who are the Letdowns again? Nice doing business with you. Take care of Dalvin for me, i might want him back.

Trading in the early weeks ? Have you no faith in your boys or your ability ?

Pleasure doing business with you

I get bored easily.

Trade processed within 5 minutes of acceptance.

Top (top) commissioning.

CC @count_of_monte_crist

1 Like