TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Okie doke :+1:

Ten million extra will be a tight squeeze but I’m all for it

Grand so, ten million is @backinatracksuit line in the sand for when we should debate migration numbers

Ten million was just the higher limit that you set on the question :man_shrugging:

You can set it as you see fit pal, I just naively threw that out as some sort of theoretical upper boundary but sounds like you have some limit anyway

Naive is right

No limit :+1:

Right, so back to no limit then, cool

As it always was, the ten million was your number, that’d be some squeeze though, wouldn’t it,
We’d be as well off moving away ourselves then for a bit of peace and comfort

You were asked if you had a limit, if so, what that was? You’ve gone back and forth a little bit here trying to reference the ten million I threw out as an example but seems your position has fallen apart. Feel free to choose your own number, given you’re now saying it might be a tight squeeze at some point? Or you can go back to no limit :person_shrugging:

Okie doke,
6 billion is my limit

Scrap that, 60 trillion

1 Like

This seems piecemeal enough but I presume it would have an effect all the same?

Nice one. A real solid position you’ve held there

Ya, I’ll have real egg on my face when we welcome our 10 millionth refugee

2 Likes

I wonder does the recent and obvious change in the Twitter algorithm have a part in the rise of all of this? Accounts ran by right wing simpletons that I don’t follow are now constantly popping up on my timeline.

We know Social Media has already given us Brexit and Donald Trump. It’s only in the future we’ll look back on how akin it was to the wild west.

5 Likes

If you can’t trust @realirishpatriot16901488 who can you trust?

12 Likes

Same logic can be used to describe the woke mind virus that has infected our culture. Social media doesn’t do middle ground (where 90% of folks lie), only in the extreme sides of the arguments are there clicks/views. That’s where the craic is.

It’s great see @Cheasty back cleaning house on these threads

5 Likes

I think TFK must be following the same algorithm now, i seem to be seeing a lot of posts from @maurice_brown @EmilioButragueno @Batigol & @padjo these days

Gabh mo leisceal?

He didn’t abuse the taxi driver he says

The lack of any significant discussion on here about the Turkish / Syrian earthquake confirms most people have a racist bias. A similar earthquake and death toll in Western Europe or North America would garner much more interaction.