Thailand

Whats this?

If it’s your own that’s a superb post :joy:

Someone carried out on a stretcher a little earlier…

Here’s a nice post badge for you :clap:

An outstanding return to form with 3 nice posts in 24 hours. This is the time of year when you want to be peaking. Nice post awards in April aren’t worth a fuck, it the business end of the season where you need to be hitting them consistently.

3 Likes

6 out now.

We are half way there.

1 Like

Are the lads left inside living on a prayer?

2 Likes

They’ve about 36 hours left before things get critical… more rains expected. But I also believe air might start to become an issue beyond that also.

edit - I got the reference

https://youtu.be/Q27YiPRiewg

There was six out last night. Are we still only at six?

I’m surprised there aren’t a thousand posts or more on this story I thought it’d be something the forum would really row in behind and all the diving experts would be out with their explanations about how to get the lads out.

1 Like

The timing was all wrong. If they wanted maximum exposure they should have gone for Q1 or Q4. Having a top notch story like this in the middle of the hurling championship and a world cup was just very poor planning.

If this was early March there would be 000’s of posts on it.

2 Likes

The lads who did a 30 minute dive after a crash course in Koh Samui back in 07?

The Chilean miners timed their issue an awful lot better.

There was only 4 out last night.

they are going 4-3-3-3

1 Like

Is there any live stream of it?

No. No cameras let within an asses roar of it.

They haven’t even told the parents which children are out!

8 out now.

Not telling parents which are out just yet – boys are being fully checked for any virus / infections etc.

They’d want to hurry up - Big trip to Moscow coming up.

There will be a great cheer when, IF, the coach Mr. Ek Chantawong walks out alive. He has said hes leaving last after every one of the boys has hopefully been evacuated safely.

:rollseyes:
He’s a self promoting wanker.
If they were waiting on one of his great ideas to get them out they’d still be there this time next year.

5 Likes