Thank You

Just a thread to thank my campaign team, and all those who voted for me, vertiable who’s, who of alright sorts.

To my campaign team:

Manager: Chewy Louie
CIO: CLD
Finance Officer: Julio Geordio
Standards & Ethics Officer: RTT

I would also like to thank Appendage, Dunph and Flano for being involved in the competition, in particular Appendage who fought all the way to the end.

Mullach Ide,
Piles Hussain,
ciarancareyshurlingarmy,
Julio Geordio,
sid waddell,
Thrawneen,
ChocolateMice,
Watch The Break,
manaboutdog,
The Runt,
gola,
BeTimberin,
The Tipping King,
Liam Flag,
padjo,
Jackie Moon,
Boxtyeater,
balbec,
Roger That,
Somehorse,
Crutches,
josh lyman,
cluaindiuic,
fenwaypark,
Titch,
Ron Jones,
SHANNONSIDER,
rorschach,
jamesy,
Fagan ODowd,
A Cheating Runt,
hannibal,
jimmyjimjim,
stretfordend,
Iamsparticus,
Declan Moffat,
tazdedub,
The Cunt Of The Litter,
pingpong,
Phil Leotardo,
Mrs.RTT,
ladyoflimerick,
Rintintin,
Puke,
The Dublin Bay Prawn,
Trapattoni

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A great group of lads.

They will be a fine addition to our new forum if justice is not done here

:clap: We couldn’t have backed a better man.

Where are you in that list?

Only for me Larry would have won in a procession, mate. The Runt and many of the posters listed above will atest to the amount of work I put in to stop Team Duff winning.

FFS. You should hang your head in shame.

A good 86% of Puke’s aliases voted for Runt.

I think the fact that croppy_boy is seething at the result makes it all the sweeter

I couldn’t give a fuck, I think it’s gas you’re celebrating a draw when you forgot to vote for your candidate you idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvvHdNSR60g

:clap:

he did vote though, for Appendage. Thats some traitor right there.

Better again.

huh???, I think you will find that I initially put Appendage forward as a candidate in the initial thread and nominated Flano for the gig and voted for Appendage.

Sid Waddell I believe it was nominated The Runt and half way through proceedings The Runt asked me to get involved in his campaign team which i was happy to do as we had worked together in similar circumstances before

So you were happier to jump ship than run the campaign for the candidate that you believed in?

My objective was to stop Larryduff and that objective has been met. Great to see you so aggrieved by this, makes it all the sweeter you prized cunt. Even with your aliases you couldn’t get Larry over the line

The only pleasure I’m taking from this is that your flip flop backfired on you and you are celebrating not winning something.

I look forward to the manner that the admins choose to resolve this tie.

In the words of Kevin Keegan, I’ve kept really quiet here, but I remain content in the knowledge that without my interjection, none of this would have happened. And for that I thank myself.

FFS. I nominated the Runt. You’re some jokeshop of a campaign manager.

It’s quite obvious the runt would have won if that puke clown wasn’t involved with him.