That 502 Error thing

Last in first out😁please ,have to send s few hugs to a few first though

I scoffed at the great man at the time, but I think you need to follow An Fear Rua’s lead and shut TFK down without warning. This form of online free-for-all is an anachronism.

If the two chaps were agreeable then you could provide @anon7035031 and @Sidney with the other’s email address so they can continue to send essays back and forth.

9 Likes

True because no one is accountable. Get called out on a major gaffe, or get a point challenged and posters just pretend it never happened. Maybe one log in per ip address, this limiting @anon61878697 to aliases just on his phone, ipad and work computer.

Well holler if you do. This place has kept me sane for the last 2 months

3 Likes

Are you sure about that Mike? That red headed bird says otherwise

1 Like

I am. I’m a man of simple needs

1 Like

Simples @Rocko

Delete everything more than 4 years old, except @Sidney racist posts

1 Like

No way. Really?

Luckily for you, you still haven’t reached this milestone.

What database you running? Archive anything older than the last major upgrade?

Would you listen to the cunt on about verbosity. It won’t be long now until we have to endure his 13 paragraph match reports, 16 paragraphs if Galway are playing Wexford, with half devoted to justification why the full time hurler part time barber is better than the GOAT.

1 Like

It’s PostgreSQL. Archive where? There’s over 60GB of post content I believe. The backups are compressed and they’re only 4GB each. I can move some older stuff And attachments to a slower and cheaper block storage.

You could suspend @iron_mike’s ability to post photos?

I dunno where you could move it. You could have policies set up to move old content when capacity thresholds are passed, or time passed etc.

I agree with this. Its time

Is a lot of the space taken up by attachments? I seem to remember even putting in links to images before looked like it was creating a copy of the image locally, rather than load the content from source. Maybe that’s been changed since. Has its advantages of course, but there’s an awful lot of mediocre gifs and a LOT of non-lookalikes/people who look vaguely slow hogging space if that’s still the case.

I wanted to read over a post by bandage. I attempted to go to his homepage to trace the post on his activity. 502 Error

1 Like

What in particular were you looking for, pal?

They eliminated stalking on peoples profiles. It was the Mac release of 2016