The 100% Official Limerick Senior Football Championship Draw Prediction Thread

Draw prediction time.

This is very straight forward, 12 teams, 2 groups of 6 (Group A & Group B). I’d be expecting at least one person to nail this.

Teams

Adare

Ballylanders

Ballysteen

Galbally

St Kierans

Mountcollins

Fr Caseys

Pallasgreen

Monaleen

Drom/Broadford

NCW

St Pats

I won’t put up my prediction just yet, as given my knowledge of the Limerick senior football scene I may sway peoples opinion and leave it open to people to copy my selections.

Last years groups available here: http://www.milford.limerick.gaa.ie/limerick-club-results/sfc]http://www.milford.limerick.gaa.ie/limerick-club-results/sfc

I can’t call it. The tension is killing me.

Dont they fix these draws, Runt?

My guess of the draw will be… :strokechin: …Drom Broadford retain their title regardless. NCW will be relegated also.

I’m going to go with the following

Group A

St Pats

Ballysteen

Ballylanders

Mountcollins

NCW

Adare

Group B

Galbally

St Kierans

Fr Caseys

Pallasgreen

Monaleen
Drom/Broadford

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just don’t understand football Fran

Group A

Ballylanders

Pallasgreen

Adare

NCW

ST Pats

Ballysteen

Group B

Drom

Fr Caseys

Galbally

Mountcollins

Monaleen

St Kierans

Broadford will definitely be grouped with Ncw after last years drama. 1st game of d championship would be mouth watering.

Disappointed Bandage and Sid haven’t contributed.

<p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Ballysteen in the Group of Death. <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;] <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]<strong>Group A</strong> <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;] <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;]Mountcollins <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Ballylanders <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Adare <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]St Kierans <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]ST Pats

Fr Caseys

<p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;] <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Group B <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;] <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Drom <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Ballysteen <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Galbally <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Pallasgreen <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Monaleen <p style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]NCW

Group A:

Adare
Ballylanders
Ballysteen
Drom/Broadford
Mountcollins
Pallasgreen

Group B:

Galbally
St Kierans
Fr Caseys
Monaleen
NCW
St Pats

Has Padjo Og O’Shaughnessy been coaxed back to manage Ballysteen this year?

That’s a very good prediction

Just after seeing Frans prediction. :lol:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 735767”]Group A:
Adare
Ballylanders
Ballysteen
Drom/Broadford
Mountcollins
Pallasgreen
Group B:
Galbally
St Kierans
Fr Caseys
Monaleen
NCW
St Pats[/quote]

A
Kierans
Pats
Caseys
Ballysteen
Mountcollins
NCW

The rest in group B

We’ll see who has the last laugh

Draw just made…

Group 1

Adare

Monaleen

Pallasgreen

NCW

St. Kieran’s

St. Patrick’s

Group 2

Mountcollins

Galbally

Ballylanders

Ballysteen

F. Caseys

Drom/Broadford

Intermediate draw…

Group 1

Gerald Griffin’s

Hospital/Herbertstown

Bruff

Cappamore

Na Piarsaigh

Oola

Group 2

Sean Finns

Athea

St. Senan’s

Claughaun

Mungret

Croom

So Croom must have lost the toss to get relegated :lol:

Tough enough draw for us, but at the same time it’s the type of group you want to be doing well in if you had any notions of being senior champions.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 735775”]So Croom must have lost the toss to get relegated :lol:

Tough enough draw for us, but at the same time it’s the type of group you want to be doing well in if you had any notions of being senior champions.[/quote]

Bad draw for us