The 6 Nations 2024

England on the front foot here at The Rec.We have a bonus try point however.

What a finish that was!

Some game. Great bunch of players.

South Africa were lucky as fcuk to beat England as it turned out, and lucky as fcuk the kiwis had a dodgy sending off.
Fine margins.
Ireland and France were not lucky.

I’d like to +1 the Stephen Jones is an absolute wanker.

You need wankers

€500 return - nobody responded :joy:

I didn’t realise oireland were playing today… It will be a great time to hit Dunnes as all the upwardly mobile yummy mummies will be home watching Ireland.

Converted Italy try and they lead Scotland 28-22 approaching the hour mark.

Absolutely glued to this. You just know Italy will contrive to lose it from here.

They’ll be doing well from nine up with three to go

The assistant officials doing their best to give the Scots a pelanty try, fair play to Angus for holding firm.

Try anyways, the rob is on the cards.

Italy hang on 31-29.

FORZA AZZURRI!!!

Unbelayvable tension at the end of that.

That was an epic game. You just can’t beat the drama of the Six Nations Championship.

A real shame for rugby fanatic @Kyle that he’s stuck in Dunne Stores and missed it all.

1 Like

Great game. Ref favouring Italy significantly in the secon half. That knock on was a yellow card all day.

Dave McIntyre made some hames of describing that Italian victory. Claiming it was their first home win in 13 years but beat Ireland in Rome in 2013 (11 years ago). Also made it sound like they hadn’t beaten the Scots in 12 years when I’m almost certain they beat them in Murrayfield back around 2015.

Great drama at the end. Forza Italia. Gregor Townsend is a bit of a cod truth be told.

Tbf I think he said in the Stadio Olimpico rather than home.

Which is probably true but a weird comment to make all the same.

1 Like

Italy have a few lovely players. Hopefully they keep improving now.

Went to a game Treviso before. Great crack

Didn’t realise that the Lynagh’s were based in Italy now. Michael’s son crossed the whitewash today.