The 6 Nations 2024

I want to him take over in Munster and 3 European cups in a row. Then lead Ireland to the World Cup.

I fear he’ll get French gig though first.

2 Likes

Every excuse made for Jordan larmour by the blue eyed media while they lynch Crowley.

Will the French rise to the occasion here?

They’d win everything. They’ve the best players by a mile. He’ll do the France gig I’d be nearly sure. Could call his shot then. France will batter England here now.

Shame on Jenkins here. Shame. Shame. Shame.

https://twitter.com/tightfive_rugby/status/1769018174794526888?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

I fear he is past Munster now in his career barring a stint when he is done as an international coach

You’d hope he is given how the fans treated Foley

Penaud has lovely hair.

The mental gymnastics from Paddy Footix are just fascinating to watch. The tournament mattered last week when Ireland lost by 1 point to a last kick of the game drop kick. It doesn’t seemingly matter again this week as Ireland are back to winning ways after a rare loss.

Ireland are chokers for only winning 9 out of 10 games on their way to becoming back to back European champions. Warren Gatland has presided over 9 losses from 10, the worst run Wales have had in 140 years of the Championship, yet that is hailed as part of some long term coaching master plan.

3 Likes

The ITV commentator at pains to remind people that England beat Ireland last week.

Lads on here don’t live in reality. They live in a fantasy world.

1 Like

Wonderful try

2 Likes

Brilliant

French flair at its best. What a try.

What a try

Devastating penetration

1 Like

France v England in football or rugby is always a great occasion

1 Like

He has kilt Welsh rugby stone dead over two different stints in charge. The fat headed bufoon

Jouez jouez

1 Like

The 9 ran the Dupont line…one pass and strolled up the field at quarter pace into the perfect position. Absolutely magic

1 Like