The Adam Johnson Thread

This wouldn’t surprise me. He is almost certainly very very stupid.

That’d be a better defence than some of the lads on here tried to put up for him.

He’s gonna get … 7 years?

Sentenced to six years

And stripped of his England caps. Bizarrely.

The fuck?!

Not by the judge. But by the FA. They’re rewriting history.

1 Like

Thats unprecedented surely?

:smile:So those games never actually took place or just he didn’t play in them?

Will some unused subs in those games get them now instead?

1 Like

Be a bit like Rob Heffernan getting an Olympic bronze.

what does Adam Johnson and a tortoise have in common!?

They both get there before the hair

3 Likes

In a year where serial child traffickers and rapists, abusers for decades of hundreds of children far younger got less, this is a very strong sentence.

2 Likes

Sends out a message that grooming young girls is wrong. Personally I thought that went without saying, but whodathunkit.

I agree. Those Rochdale sentences were relatively unbelievably light. The press refused to call them a paedophile ring, which is what they were, and were even more careful to add up every sentence handed down to all the paedophiles in the gang and say they got a total of a hundred years, as imo, they were afraid of offending Pakistani Muslim sensibilities by calling it what it was, and didn’t want to draw attention to how lightly some got off for ongoing and repeated rape of kids.
Adam Johnson I suspect is both less mature, and dimmer than the girl he groomed. Fucking idiot that he is all the same. He’s reaped the whirlwind now.

3 Likes

Rob Heffernan is like Adam Johnson?
WTF

Please refrain from using a phrase such as “relatively unbelievably” on TFK

I like it and I think I will incorporate it in my postings in the future.

1 Like

They’re stripping AJ of his England caps. @Julio_Geordio pondered if they would then award them to unused subs in those games.

I then came in with the whole Rob Heffernan angle…( explaining = losing)

They should give his caps to Mr Chelsea.