The Adam Johnson Thread

I’m not surprised you are friendly with one of the dirtiest bastards on the planet.

Weirdo? Watch that lip parkie its just a fact now fuck off with your little insults

You’re the one advocating people looking up beastiality and sympatising about a fella who groomed young girls, you utterly fucking bizarre fucker. When the fuck did you get here?

1 Like

Ha ha not friends, know . For a lad who makes youse out to be the beez knees you really are just a wanna be bully. know any weirdos youself? Fr whatshisname maybe. Lot of limerick folk know that story kid now sling that hook

Right 1st calm down. 2nd I didn’t follow the case better things to be doing with myself. 3 I brought. Up that mad case in limerick cause a lad here mentioned aj was looking at animal shit. Now apologies please or get fucked. And btw that case is well known in limerick sick as it is…and it was in the national papers. Hiv knows about it I guarantee, the deviant

Dismissing the sentence application, Lady Justice Rafferty said the single judge wrote: “Although a sentence of six years may be stiff, even severe, I do not consider it to be arguable that it was manifestly excessive.”

Lady Justice Rafferty added: “We agree.”

Did Lady Rafferty just reply to herself there? Rattled as fuck.

1 Like

Read it again there Fagan. You too @Tim_Riggins

3 Likes

Ooooft

He’s been stitched up like a kipper by the Sun.

Ah jaysus Adam

What’s happened now?

Do us up a list of people who defended Johnson there for the laugh

Honestly, I think this makes him look more idiotic than wicked. I think he has a point, however badly put.
The Sun is an absolute rag.

2 Likes

He was rightly stitched up.

No question about the sun.

But he’s a moron with no remorse at all deserving of zero sympathy

Seems to be a very happy man.

Being locked doesn’t seem to bother him. Wonder how much the sun paid the inmate to stitch him up?

But what’s the point in all this, doesn’t tell us anything that we don’t already know.

It’s a cheap stunt by the Sun to serve up trash journalism to the type of guttersnipes that find this stuff interesting

3 Likes