The Amanda Knox Appreciation Thread

She got off!!

She’s got away with it , unreal!!!

Hurray. Justice is done.

JUSTICE!!!

Good looks will triumph over evidence everytime

:clap:

Extradite her back

She lied through her teeth, tried to frame another lad, and got off scot free :lol:

Incroyable!

I suppose it’s a relief to know you can actually get away with murder if you make a bit of an effort. At least in Italy.

In case anyone’s missed it, Sollecito has been CLEARED.

The Kercher sister is a lot hotter than Knox.

Will Knox and Sollecito be resuming that sex game tonight I wonder?

Fuck this , won’t someone think about the Kercher family , this pervert needs to be locked up and she sheds a few tears and the bitch gets off?? Fuck off all Italians , your nation has embarrassed itself tonight .

Any chance they lodge the appeal tonight and nab her before she gets on the plane.
I would love it if that happened.

The irony is Knox will become a millionare out of all this. Imagine the scramble amongst tv stations to be the first to interview her. And she’ll release a book. She’s as guilty as fuck and has got off based on lack of hard evidence\witnesses\a clear cut murder weapon. You’d have to feel for the Kerchers, imagine if it was a sister of yours who had been killed…

+1

Further proof that Italy is a joke of a country. She was convicted of the slander of the black guy she framed and got 3 years for it but as she has served more than that already she will walk. The prosecution have the right to a further appeal but she can fly back home. The crowd ouside the court are seething apparently.

Hypocrisy in this thread. Ye all called for this piece of work to be free. Now she is free you want her locked up. Simpletons.

Sky News’s coverage really is gutter shit. Totally biased in favour of Knox.

Who is ye all? You dumb scrote of a man?

Yep. As will her lawyers.

At best, she stood by while her roommate was attacked and killed, didn’t call the police afterwards, and then gave several false accounts to investigators including an effort to frame someone else for the murder.