The Ancient History Thread

@BruidheanChaorthainn , I struggle at making sense of this sort of thing. Could you please provide your considered analysis?

1 Like

Lads don’t want to hear that sort of stuff, they are invested too deeply in the climate change agenda. Earth will keep spinning, some folk won’t make it… same as it ever was.

2 Likes

That’s such a silly attitude.

This is exactly it.

Climate change is a constant but isn’t the point that the current rate of change is happenning at an alarmingly increased level to before and is entirely self inflicted?

Magical,worked in Palestine years ago ,when I say work it was basically a piss up for a while ( separation time)
Missed Petra ( drink again - no wonder I jacked it)
Brothers and mates went said it was unreal
Israel/ Palestine beautiful place but God was it fucked up, Palestinian ppl really 3 Rd class there,and fucked about by their own aswell

2 Likes

Very possible but not conclusive. In an entirely separate point… If it is as you say, are we advanced enough as a species to prevent it escalating further? The Asians want their piece of the western dream and why wouldn’t they, its a juggernaut.

1 Like
1 Like

Atlantis was in plain sight. Plato was right

3 Likes

Joe, Joe, Joe

Listened to first hour and found it enjoyable

1 Like

Its compelling, in fairness he never said its definite but theres enough evidence for a proper investigation that archaeologists dont want to do

1 Like

Bullet points?

Atlantis was in modern day mauritania

A giant tsunami swept across the Sahara from the Mediterranean to the ocean around 12000bc

This eye of the sahara has concentric rings as described by plato

Also past the pillars of hercules as described by plato

This was connected to the Atlantic ocean around the same time period

Known for historical high deposits of gold.

2 Likes

Sounds more plausible than a lot of theories.

Its worth actually investigating i guess. Troy was only proven to have actually existed a few years back

This fairly debunks it

Later on the chat about “Geo magnetic pole shifts” concerned me

Yeah its definitely possible but unlikely. What they need is some ground surveying equipment and diggers really to prove or disprove the theory. Magnetic pole shifts is a bit out there.