The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1052118, member: 2272”]yes they seem to treat doping differently to other sports, certainly Olympic sports.

The anecdotal evidence, the various reports and snap shots about doping, the size of players, the benefits in an impact game to being bigger, the emphasis on sports science, the involvement of highly skilled people looking for an edge in strength and conditioning. Interesting to see what Kimmage uncovers if he decides to go down the road of investigating rugby as per cycling.[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure the mans sanity could handle another trip into the heart of darkness that is the administration of another minority sport.

Can posters please stop using the term “doping”, there is nothing wrong with smoking the herb. :mad:

Roiding is acceptable.

:eek:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1052122, member: 1517”]

Roiding is acceptable.[/QUOTE]
Are you condoning the use of steroids? :o

If they want big guns & a small pencil, then by all means shoot up.

That’ll help @glasagusban with his fanny boy flagging shite I guess.

In between all the drugs scandals Donners has been cited for kicking a Nordie in the head.

He’ll have them in stitches at the appeal with all his bants.

Not sure if it’s light-hearted or what, but Kimmage tweeted Off The Ball and Second Captains asking where all the fearless young broadcasters had gone. Is this a goading reference to them not having the will to confront the rugby football mass doping issue?

I don’t know for sure, but I’d say it probably is, mate.

Maybe it was a quiet evening in The 51?

without doubt

Kimmage needs to find a proper smoking gun, at the moment all he has is some hearsay and drawing conclusions. Hopefully he goes after this like he did with cycling.

Go shove a bottle of grey goose, or whatever faggot beer you were drinking the weekend, up your hole.

I don’t know mate. Maybe you should tweet him and ask him.

It was a rhetorical question intended to prompt further discussion on the matter, you fucking cunt.

Kimmage could bring down rugby football in this country if he were to expose a culture of rampant drug taking. Imagine if those Heino Cups and that Grand Slam were expunged due to doping…

Not in this country mate, everywhere. To be fair, I would say this problem is worse in NZ, SA, and England than here. Will be intereting to see if this debate gathers momentum in the run up to the World Cup while the rugby authorities will be doing everything they can to shut it down.

Why would you assume it’s worse in England, SA and NZ than here. Irish rugby players are no less bulked up than those in any other country.

The Irish way. No, no, we dont do those bad drugs, its everyone else. Seashell Myth was clean, she won all those medals fair and square and that yank bitch was just a sore loser. Seashell is a true Irish hero.

I didn’t say it wasn’t a problem in Ireland, I said I reckoned it was worse in the countries I mentioned.