The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Says the rugby fan who spends his days on the anti rugby football thread. You couldn’t make it up. :smile:

If I don’t like something, I generally ignore it. I certainly don’t watch weekly fixtures like yourself and @Mac then pretend I’m anti the sport.

The last rugby game I saw was the Ireland Argentina one.

And yet you’re here, discussing the Leinster Academy

Someone posted an article about it up here and I read the headline and subsequent posts on here. Hence my original question before you started throwing toys all over the shop.

Again, you’re here, talking about the Leinster Academy

No he’s asking questions that you won’t answer.

I believe you’re having trouble interpreting the subject matter

He asked one question, I gave an answer. There is no such thing as a Yes or No in a What if scenario as you well know Fagan.

Oh this is “anti rugby football” Mac, not the one who likes to discuss the relative merits of different number 8s worldwide?

cough

#BULLSHIT

Cough

Leinster coach Leo Cullen said Johnny Sexton passed HIA assessment but medics erred on side of caution in not sending him back on on Sat

David Kellys tweet (it was RT’ed onto my timeline by the way @Tim_Riggins) sums this whole situation up for me

Such a heartfelt tweet from David, I dont know about you, but I shed a tear anyway upon reading it.

I see some fat Leinster/Ireland prop is out of the “Six” Nations due to a serious hamstring tear. Another one for an Irish rugby football forward.

1 Like

Sexton is one good hit away from being a veggie…

Another clear sign of steroid use with that hamstring tear… sweep sweep.

Fat Leinster forward is a bit vague, mate. Aren’t they all fat?

Let me guess, it was actually a groin injury that forced Sexton off?

Is it Royce Burke-Flynn

Are you a doctor?

You hardly have to be a doctor to know that getting banged in the head repeatedly is bad news