The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

No need to make up stuff to help your argument

You seem happy to be associated with the forum simpleton to help your argument

I’m sure he keeps them at home in a drawer somewhere.
Any sign of that article you referenced ??

No, he’s disagreeing with your point mate.

3 Likes

Hold on, you said seamie had medals, multiple, what ones were you referencing?

Dry your eyes mate

1 Like

Is asking for a link having an argument now? Are you admitting you made up what you said about Callanan so?

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be reading the rules of the road?

Get the wife to join the forum pal, just so bandage isnt the worst driver on here. Im sure Google translate have a work around

Is it county medals ? NHL ? Munster ? Or his AI medal you require further clarification on ? Let me know.
Any sign of the article you posted about ?

Is it the fact your bird dumped you or the facts your friends choose her which has made you so angry

1 Like

You said he had medals, this signified he was more successful than any galway hurler. But now you’re suggesting all medals count. Well if thats the case the current crop of galway hurlers would be just as if not more successful than tipps, rendering your initial argument null and void. County medals! Youuu simpleton. I win yet another round. Too easy pal.

Christ

Are you unhappy with your purchase in manila, leaving you with no one to talk english too, is that loneliness what makes you spend every waking moment on here. Do you still have the receipt? Might be able to get something back on her

I like my E-friends bro.thats why im here

Why did you buy a wife in asia though, all messing aside, that is truly pathetic. Are you a dirty 70 year old or just a sad case?

Why do you think i bought a wife in asia ?

Was sheamie even born when Galway last won an all Ireland ?

Any sign of the article you quoted maroonandshite ?

@maroonandwhite, I’m very fond of you and your posting style, but this is one of those times where you need to get out, go for a walk and clear your head

2 Likes

Ah he’s obviously locked off of his head. Leave him off. It’ll set a good foundation of bitterness and seething for the coming season. Bless his homeless soul.