The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

You are so weird about rugby.

:joy:

Itā€™s weird how obsessively you follow any hint of rugby commentary.

2 Likes

The results have been disappointing but the tournament has been an organisational triumph for tournament organiser Garrett Tubridy.

2 Likes

Yes brilliant by Tubs . It must be hard for the girls to raise their game after the focus being on winning the competition.

Hook had a cracking article about womens rugby

say it is run by lesbians and because of that its shit

Yes, thatā€™s definitely the only reason itā€™s shit

dont be getting stroppy with me, read the article and debate it like an adult

FFS stop the hand wringing

1 Like

Be more spesaphic , what did Hook say ?

Iā€™m poking holes in Hooks argument mate. Youā€™re only the messenger.

Sheesh, donā€™t be so paranoid brah

:thinking:

Pull easy mate, George has the ear of the Taoiseach

Because the lesbians took over the sport they demanded that everything be the same as the men but the ball is too big for women. Also as itā€™s a lesbian sport male coaches were put off getting involved so they missed out on coaching from experts

Oooft.

I see that Erasmus chap is still managing Munster :grinning:
Has he not managed to wangle a way out yet?

Heā€™s begging them to replace him, but they canā€™t find anyone. Tom Tierney should be available soon.

There was a nice interview or something with him yesterday on the munster site. Hes happy out til january as the SA season is over soon. But will leave beforehand if he is asked to.

Tis an odd situation all in all.

The preparation wasnā€™t good enough we are being told . That is fine and dandy but surely the fact that a lot of these ladies were playing Gaelic football and basketball up to a few years ago canā€™t be great for preparation .

Wouldnā€™t be first to waste six months on Erasmus.

3 Likes

I was waiting for an erasmus pun from you.
Weā€™ll give you a H3. Could do better.