The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

They played Eire in the early 90s at the ice rink in Wrexham I recall .

1 Like

That is European semi finalists Wales.

1 Like

Don’t they play the All Ireland Hurling Final in Dublin…?

Is that the gist of the joke? I wasn’t fully paying attention. Something about there being more rugby in Bilboa than Bilbao anyways.

Have they ever signed a black player?

Yes

Yes

Not too many black Basques mate. They have Inaki Williams alright

He was born in June 1994 in Bilbao , He meets their criteria of inclusivity .

He should just be glad he wasn’t one of the poor bastards caught in the Blackburn/Newcastle window

Yeah that’d be an awful existence

Nacewa is a glory hunting pig and wanted the limelight all to himself

There was some cunt that sounded like Royal nugent calling penalties in the refs ear against the french at crucial junctures throughout the second half.
The French scrum half was a dick and killed them, if they’d had the Gloucester lad they’d have won.
Teddy Thomas was surely spread betting, what he did is inexplicable.
Why wasn’t Carter on the bench?

Carter was injured.

The racing scrum half was their best player IMO

2 Likes

Teddy had a mental breakdown. The pressure the guys exerted on him was too much.

Serves the cunt right. Karma for his showmanship against Munster.

If standing with your back to the ball pointing is your thing. If you think he was better than their number 8 you have an odd view of things.

Pardon me if I ignore your blind spot on scrum half play.

Thats the 2nd time youv fawned over a Gloucester 9 as well. A different one too. And Laidlaw is ex glaws. Its a v specific blind spot

He ran the game for them, and probably in the manner they wanted, but probably kicked too much overall. They needed a try to get a bit ahead of Leinster.

He did exactly what they wanted. To come in and replace machenaud was a tall order

This Leinster win rounded off a fantastic season for Irish rugby. Club champions of Europe (though not actually won by a club and only champions of a tiny fraction of Europe), labelled our national game by Neil Francis, 6 Nations champions and they took home a Grand Slam of Rape Trial Acquittals.