The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Quelle surprise ,Gone to ground

What happened here? Did Connacht rubby put a letter into court to try get a domestic abuser off so he could join them? But then withdrew the contract offer when their activity was publicised and the court of public opinion went against supporting someone who beats up women for your own ends? Not sure if Iā€™ve understood this story correctly so happy to take clarifications.

Either that or they did a bloke a solid when no one else would.

A&E bills arenā€™t cheap.

I havenā€™t been following this story. Was it a Mickey Harte character reference type letter?

Correct. The rugby set on here are touting this as a good thing

Are you not part of the rugby set now? I thought you jumped on the bandwagon during the Grand Slam winning campaign earlier in the year.

I follow the IRFU team not the provinces

So you are rugby set.

No, Iā€™m part of the bandwagon

Because I assume the legal team acting for the player wrote to connacht asking what would happen if he got a conviction.

Now tell me what your inference is

If he was a Gonzaga boy, the blazers would have ā€œfronted upā€ for him.

A Gonzaga boy wouldnā€™t be in that kind of bother.

cc @balbec

1 Like

Not a chance. Purer than pure.

Young man do you realise the educational excellence and moral ethos of an education from the Society of Jesus .

1 Like

Head trauma and stroke just go hand in hand ā€¦ Only a very sick individual would let their kids play this game.

Joey Carbery is going to run a gauntlet of hate tomorrow at Lansdowne Road.

Jeered with every touch (bar the respectful silence when taking penos), the Judas chants, the pigs head thrown at him from the baying Leinster mob - heā€™s in for a tough night.

3 Likes

Joey hates Leinster, heā€™s going up there to walk all over the cunts.

Donners looks well shook here on eir sport. Luke Fitzgerald looks like heā€™s wearing plus fours just out of shot.