The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Which one of ye did it??

1 Like

The big question is was it NCW or Kilfeacle who didnā€™t want to play the match.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the obvious question here. One set of posts on both pitches. Serious high jinx.

Is there many NCW footballers playing Rugby I wonder?

Kelly brothers both did last year

Should be at least 4 - Kelly x2, Murphy, Ivess

The first suspect on anything to do with Kilfeacle and Clanwilliam is the other club.

theyā€™d be beaten by their wifes, soft fuckers

For a lad who likes the haughty approach, that Tim Oā€™Connor fella had a very funny and most unrugby like tantrum about the referee after the Munster game Saturday. He apparently no longer watches games refereed by the poor unfortunate with the whistle on Saturday, and his interest in the sport is dwindling because of how bad referees are - all this was conveyed by posting 100 tear and snotter filled complaints on Twitter.

1 Like

Rory Best breaks his silence on the Jackson Olding character witness saga on BT Sport just there

Dermot Morgan had concussion sussed

Thereā€™s a growing tradition for Tim Oā€™Connor and ThreeRedKings to throw the rattle out of the pram big style after every game that Munster/Ireland donā€™t win.

Oā€™Connor does it with the superior haughty attitude that reflects the worst tradition of both barristers in particular and Cork cunts in general.

The other lad is a bit more insidious with the whole ā€œthe opposition clearly deserved to win but here are all my whines about the refereeā€ schtick

A selection of Munster simpletons then retweet and generally dribble in encouragement from the sidelines.

All in all itā€™s very unbecoming

5 Likes

They are reducing the heineken cup to 16 teams

Rugby in ireland rip

I get the impression that in an effort to be a superfan some are even beginning to learn the rules, which is great - unfortunately it also means they now recognise that the majority of referees are woeful and so we have these most unsavoury outbursts. Still insist on complete silence in the pub when the opposition kicker is lining up a conversion in front of the posts though so not all elements of the great game have been lost with professionalism.

What a complete dipshit

4 Likes

Iā€™ve driven lads to tears in pubs by talking loudly when kicks are being lined upā€¦ Brings back some memoriesā€¦ Iā€™d tip down to the local just to spoil it for some bandwagon cunt who took on the role of shushing everyone in the pub. Ah to be young and carefree againā€¦

6 Likes

A youth well spent.

2 Likes

Sssshhhh

You wouldnā€™t do it in your local at home though.

Thatā€™s exactly where I did it ā€¦ below in Oā€™Driscolls in Corbally. They go demented if someone talks ā€¦ iā€™ve never witnessed something more retarded in my life.