The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

:joy:

By God.

She should have left it on top of her ass crack :grin:

This is what brings him back :smile:

That is outstanding.

The snippet of the dribbly kick at the end is the icing on the cake.

:laughing:

:joy:

:grinning:

In the pub here this evening a lad who thinks there is no skill in rugby was telling me a starting player for New Zealand didn’t play any sport for a few years and only took up rugby again 3 years ago because he was morbidly obese. That isn’t actually true is it? Rugby is huge in New Zealand, a 27 stone nightclub bouncer can’t just decide to play again and start for the world’s best team within 2 or 3 years? Any rugby experts on here able to fill in the details?

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

We’re talking about holding a ball with 2 (two) hands here.

It wouldn’t surprise me

1 Like

It was nice chatting to you this evening, pal.

Safe travels home.

11 Likes

Don’t think it wasn’t noticed that you went home before getting your round in.

7 Likes

Sounds like a load of nonsense. You shouldn’t take everything you hear down in the pub at face value.

Change your username

Run along Smithers.

1 Like

All aboard the night train. :train2:

Stop beating women

In the list of people to be trusted, one of the few further down the list than the pub sage is the woman beater. I will await confirmation on this from a more knowledgable sort. One of the reasons I don’t believe it is that so many teams have New Zealand cast offs playing for them, England alone had 3 and I believe Ireland featured some as well.

3 Likes

Oireland have bundee o aki, a fior gael, rebel and patriot who once declared that he’d try and play for new Zealand, if he didn’t get picked by them, he’d go for Samoa, and if all else failed, he’d play for Ireland.
Still, it allows the ladyboys, dockers and doctors to moisten the front of their underpants about their embracement of multiculturalism.

4 Likes