The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

:joy: “smithers” that’s a very degrading name for someone

The IRFU has sold 100ac of agri land in Newlands cross for 27m plus a kicker of 44% of any uplift in value post rezoning

Its actually difficult to see what we will spend the cash on

2 Likes

Trying to get people to play it?

5 Likes

You’d be well advised to keep it for the compo claims.

12 Likes

:smile:

The inevitable tribunal that will follow the dodgy rezoning of said land.

Its sold with no zoning. Anything post sale is nowt to do with us

1 Like

Sad to read the IRFU is having to offload land to plug the gaping holes in it’s finances.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

a sale with such generous terms as the 44% uplift clause is sure to be the subject of judicial scrutiny in the future

1 Like

Credit where its due, they showed Incredibly soft hands in offloading and plugging the gaping hole.

is that how Gerry Thornley describes anal gouging?

I was in Henchys pub , St. Lukes, for a couple of pre gig pints the other night and the match was on in the front of the bar - I was in the back bar thankfully — we left via the front and Johnny was lining up a kick as we were leaving and the shush brigade were in full shush mode :rofl:

1 Like

TDH

5 Likes

Be a man and do something about it there and then instead of stop talking, bowing your head and then coming on here to bitch about it. You fucking bumder.

1 Like

Lots and lots of early morning seeth. Beautiful to see on a day when the IRFU copperfasten its financial security for generations to come

1 Like

:smiley:

as if mrs Sullivan let him out

1 Like

Seethe

1 Like

That too…

I was exiting the pub - I have no intention of getting into a conversation with mentally deranged people.