The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

They say Moks is the best pint of Murphy’s in Cork and never let me down. Henchys up on Lukes cross is good. When you get into town the quality seems to decline. South county good too.

1 Like

I was in Henchys Saturday gone… Lovely pint of Beamish. They were also having a stew contest with 17 different stews on offer to taste… I didnt get to partake unfortunately

1 Like

Sickening bastards

download

2 Likes

Well now

Let’s see them sweep sweep their way out of this

2 Likes

Mr McClean, an English and drama teacher who also coached rugby,

:astonished: sure drama isn’t even a subject

I’m only cut and pasting. The galiban and soccerball types are off the reservation gloating about this.
Your man is just a predator. Sin e e.

cat got your tongue @gilgamboa

He was giving it big licks on the Irish soccer thread. Be interesting if he ostriches the shit out of this

yep, cowardly stuff

He ostriched out of another reply on that thread too.

Giving it the one armed waiter spiel then.

16 years of predatory behaviour unchecked in a school. Either collusion or sweep sweep.

You’re comfortable with using the rape of children as an internet point scoring exercise?

Nope.

1 Like

Absolutely shocking stuff and shame on anyone who facilitated this. I condemn it in the strongest possible terms.a disgrace what those kids went through. Id support compensation being paid.

Now
Your turn. What about Chelsea

a half hearted condemnation if ever I saw one

1 Like

John McClean needs to be thrown off something similar to the Nakatomi Building if he is found guilty of these charges.

1 Like

Now we know why Newlands Cross is being sold

5 Likes

@dodgy_keeper

1 Like

:man_facepalming: