The Arsenal Myth

Another Rolls Rice performance from the Hammers defensive player here

And 1-0 to the Hammers

The London Stadium is a soulless place. You can tell the West Ham fans hate it

2 Likes

And a big rigmarole of a VAR check for what was obviously a perfectly good goal.

Torreira tries a back heel on the edge of his own box and gifts West Ham another goal chance which they promptly butcher.

I just remembered Ljungberg had a spell and Celtic and stank the place out.

Wrong thread, guys. Final warning.

2 Likes

Arsenal are pure muck this season.

Have they anyone lined up at all? Iā€™d say Ljungberg hasnā€™t a clue what heā€™s doing.

Rafa delivering a beautiful critique of Arsenalā€™s defending for the West Ham goal in a rather public interview for the job

What would a footix know

1 Like

Intriguing that he has flown into pundit this. I wonder will it be like the time Davy Fitz was a pundit on the SG after Waterford had ditched Justin and he was asked was he interested in the job and he went scarlet.

1 Like

40/1 to be relegated looks like value

Rafa is earning mega bucks in China.

Oh right

Leno takes a short kick out to Chambers. Chambers back to Leno. Leno to Sokratis and Sokratis kicks it straight out over the side line.

:grinning::grinning:

The Chinese league is over and he lives in Liverpool

1 Like

Youā€™d be unhappy too if you had the injury record that lad has and he only 22. Looks like some good business by Lawell to get Ā£25m for him.

1 Like

Xhaka is a disgrace

I think he isnā€™t much good if truth told . Starting watching the second half and the standard is utter dross

Martin Kelly levels.

2 Likes